Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2009/07/01 10:58:57 UTC

Re: svn commit: r789901 - /cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/servlet/SpringServletTest.java

Sorry, my fault. I was under the illusion there were no servlet system tests at all :-)
I turned this specific test into a negative one, given that there's another test which tests the service listings working.

Now, /services becomes available to applications if a hide-service-list-page servlet parameter is used. This is one of the issues
which was raised at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1695. For the record, users can now nominate an alternative relative
path, (ex. /listings) using 'service-list-path' parameter.

thanks, Sergey