Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Rich Catlett <ri...@more.net> on 2001/07/27 23:26:56 UTC

problem with the messaging sample

I am running soap 2.2 in tomcat 4.0 with xerces 1.4.2, the server is
working and the addressbook samples are working.  However I cannot get
the messaging sample to work.  When I run testit.sh I get this error

Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client;
msg=Error opening socket: Connection refused;
targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error opening
socket: Connection refused]
   at
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnection.java:324)
   at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:205)
   at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManagerClient.java:129)
   at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.deploy(ServiceManagerClient.java:142)
   at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient.java:230)

I have all of the approiate jars mail.jar, pop3.jar, and smtp.jar.

Any suggestions.

Rich Catlett