Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Christopher Jastram <ce...@intech.com> on 2004/04/05 17:19:02 UTC

Re: <<>>

hello. i'm not stupid and i need someone to run me through.

...anyway...

Let's try a repost that looks like, "Help with Apache on Win98 install".
  Skip the fancy obnoxious spammy standout ascii art, shall we?

Could you explain what you mean by "running win98, and only want it for
production"?  I think I might have entered some bizarre alternate
universe where only evil rules, or something... :)

Apache is just a point-and-click installer (I think.  I could be
terribly wrong, but it's been about 18 months since I last set up Apache
on any Win32 platform.)  PHP is not, and can be somewhat of a bear if
you're not familiar with the process.

Do you have any familiarity with Unix?  If so, that will make things
much much easier.

Are you *sure* you want to run this thing on Win98??

Christopher Jastram