Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@apache.org> on 2016/09/24 15:37:38 UTC

Release Manager's e-mail is down :-(

My ISP's West Coast data center has a major connectivity problem that has continued for over 90 minutes. See http://status.inmotionhosting.com/

I will try to keep up using PonyMail, but may be less responsive than I would like, especially at this stage in preparing 4.1.3.

Please go ahead and do what makes sense.

Perhaps someone could step in a deputy release manager - preferably someone who lives several hours away from the US Pacific timezone, so that we are not both asleep at the same time.

Re: Release Manager's e-mail is down :-(

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
My e-mail started up again a few minutes after I sent this. I still
think a deputy in a different timezone would be useful.