Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by dorwin <do...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/10 23:00:02 UTC

server.xml and ear integration

Hello,

I was wondering how server.xml and ear files work together. I have a tomee
instance that contains 2 services, each running their own ssl connector on
different ports. I also have an ear file being deployed which contains
several war files. How do I tie the ear application to a specific service
from tomee's server.xml?

Thank you

Re: server.xml and ear integration

Posted by dorwin <do...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Romain!

I was able to re-order the sequence of connectors in my server.xml file. EAR
apps seem to load from the last server defined. In my case all of the hosts
were localhost.

Re: server.xml and ear integration

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi