Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by y6...@uwaterloo.ca on 2014/12/15 03:26:55 UTC

New Pootle Account

  Hello my name is Yuanrong (David) Pan
  Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions
are under
  the Apache 2 license and I will work on French and Chinese
  My preferred username is  "davidpan" or "yuanrongpan"

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 17/12/2014 y65pan@uwaterloo.ca wrote:
> Hi Andrea, I would like to edit the following one:
> https://translate.apache.org/zh_CN/aoo40/ (Simplified Chinese). I think
> either of the two usernames is good. Thank you very much

Done, account "davidpan" created and enabled for both fr and zh-cn.

Please go to
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/
to receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/
and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/zh_CN/aoo40/
(French is possible too, but please coordinate with other translators,
or just contribute suggestions until you have talked to them; this list
is OK for that, they should be subscribed here)

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by y6...@uwaterloo.ca.
Hi Andrea, I would like to edit the following one:
https://translate.apache.org/zh_CN/aoo40/ (Simplified Chinese). I
think either of the two usernames is good. Thank you very much

Best Wishes,

David

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.