Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel Kies <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/18 18:18:34 UTC

Multi Lingual Spell Checking

Has anyone ever implemented a spell checker of any sorts that would
check the spelling of text in a text box either upon submitting a form
or on the html page?

If you have ever gone down this path, any help is appreciated.

Re: Multi Lingual Spell Checking

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.
From: "Daniel Kies" <da...@gmail.com>
> Has anyone ever implemented a spell checker of any sorts that would
> check the spelling of text in a text box either upon submitting a form
> or on the html page?

We use JSpell HTML:  http://www.jspell.com

Given the amount of JavaScript involved, it wasn't something I was going to
attempt!  It works great and the users love it.  (But it's not free
software.)

--
Wendy Smoak