Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by 汪洋 <ti...@icloud.com> on 2015/12/30 07:57:28 UTC

problem with reading source code-pull out nondeterministic expresssions

Hi fellas,
I am new to spark and I have a newbie question. I am currently reading the source code in spark sql catalyst analyzer. I not quite understand the partial function in PullOutNondeterministric. What does it mean by "pull out”? Why do we have to do the "pulling out”?
I would really appreciate it if somebody explain it to me.
Thanks.

Re: problem with reading source code-pull out nondeterministic expresssions

Posted by 汪洋 <ti...@icloud.com>.
I get it, thanks!

Posted by Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com>.