Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Manas_Das <Ma...@satyam.com> on 2006/03/29 11:36:05 UTC

ANT WSAD JUNIT

Hello,

Currently I am developing a web based software using WSAD with struts
,hibernate and some framework provided by the client

I will do the unit test using junit. will I get any benefit if I use ant
to perform the test.if yes then what should I do.

Thanks and regards

Manas Ranjan Das

Satyam Computer Service Limited

Chennai Satyam Center, Chennai.

Phone : (044) 32962242

Mobile : 9840589596

DISCLAIMER:

Re: ANT WSAD JUNIT

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
You might want to try reading the "Smart Questions" FAQ before posting to
this list again.

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server Development
WAS Pyxis Lead Release Engineer