Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Vetrichelvam Malaichamy <Ma...@interleasing.co.uk> on 2004/05/12 16:50:59 UTC

Hi

I am Vetri Chelvam. I am using struts 1.1. I am getting a problem.
The problem is like this.
I have given a request for a page. The request is served, the database got
updated and the page is shown to the user. After this the request agains
goes from the action and the database is updated again. Why is this
happening. I am unable to get the problem solved. Can anyone please help me
solve this issue.

Thanks
Vetri

Interleasing (UK) Limited
Registered Office: Griffin House, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT
Registered in England No. 274476
Telephone: +44 (0) 870 732 4444
Fax: +44(0) 870 732 4000

The above E-mail and any attached files ("E-mail") may contain confidential and/or privileged material and
is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, please be advised
that you have received this E-mail in error and that any use, retransmission, dissemination  or copying is
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this E-mail in error please delete the material from any computer and notify the Computer Helpdesk
by telephoning the above number.

The E-mail is for information only and should not be relied, acted upon,
copied or changed without our written authority.

We make no representation, disclaim all responsibility and accept no liability
as to the completeness, accuracy and use of the E-mail prior to written
confirmation in the form of a letter or fax.

Any opinions expressed in this E-mail may be those of the individual(s)
and not necessarily of Interleasing (UK) Limited.