Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/19 08:10:20 UTC

Interested in contributing to Ignite

Hi guys,

I was looking at Ignite project jira the other day and saw some issues
I'm interested to contribute to, but couldn't assign them to myself.
Could someone please add me in jira as a contributor?

Thanks!
Mikhail Antonov

Re: Interested in contributing to Ignite

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dmitriy,

thanks, I'll make sure to check out community page. I'm thinking to
start with some simple ones to get more acquainted with codebase, and
then tackle those on hadoop integration and streaming.

-Mikhail

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan
<ds...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Michail,
>
> Wellcome to the Ignite team. This is a perfect time to join, as we really
> do need help, especially with our streaming functionality.
>
> I will fix the Jira tomorrow. Before you start, however, please take a look
> at our community page:
> https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community.html
>
> We describe the development process there and identify the areas where most
> help is needed.
>
> Can you please share with everyone which tickets you think you want to
> start with?
>
> Thanks,
> D.
>
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 3:10 AM, Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I was looking at Ignite project jira the other day and saw some issues
>> I'm interested to contribute to, but couldn't assign them to myself.
>> Could someone please add me in jira as a contributor?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Mikhail Antonov

Michael Antonov

Re: Interested in contributing to Ignite

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Cos.

-Mikhail

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 11:33 AM, Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> wrote:
> Done.
>
> BTW you and other PPMC folks have admin rights for the project, so you should
> be able to do things like that.
>
> Cos
>
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 08:45AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
>> Cos,
>>
>> I don't think I have enough Jira authority to add Mikhail. Can you please
>> do it today?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> D.
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 3:23 AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Michail,
>> >
>> > Wellcome to the Ignite team. This is a perfect time to join, as we really
>> > do need help, especially with our streaming functionality.
>> >
>> > I will fix the Jira tomorrow. Before you start, however, please take a
>> > look at our community page:
>> > https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community.html
>> >
>> > We describe the development process there and identify the areas where
>> > most help is needed.
>> >
>> > Can you please share with everyone which tickets you think you want to
>> > start with?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > D.

Michael Antonov

Re: Interested in contributing to Ignite

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Done.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Cos,