Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <co...@decus.org> on 1997/09/18 21:38:16 UTC

Release manager for 1.3[b1]?

    I think Jim resigned as release manager for 1.3 (was that just for
    b1?), stepped back up, and then headed for the woods at extreme
    velocipede when it appeared the brickbats were being readied.  In
    short, I don't think we *have* a release manager for 1.3 any more.

    Jim, am I mistaken?  (I see you hiding behind that tree!)  If not,
    who would like to step up to win Fame, Fortune, and the latest in
    Vegetable-Splattered Casual Wear?

    As an absolute last resort I'll do it, but my time is incredibly
    heavily scheduled for the next two months..

    We need someone to shepherd this along, methinks.

    #ken    P-)}

Re: Release manager for 1.3[b1]?

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
We also need a 1.2.5 manager.  I'll do this 'cause Ralf is on vacation.
There's a number of bugs that should be fixed, I'll do a STATUS next week.
I also need to backport some patches I made to fix bugs in 1.3.  I'd
rather see 1.3b1 out before 1.2.5 though.

Dean