Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Veerappan Sridhar <vs...@novell.com> on 2005/07/27 08:36:38 UTC

If u got the soultion for ur thread let me know the soln

Hi,
 I have the same problem , that u have given.

This is how you can get the name of the file you uploaded:

**********************************

FileItem fileItem = data.getParameters().getFileItem("file");

if (fileItem != null)

{

String fileName = fileItem.getFileName();

StringTokenizer toker=new StringTokenizer(fileName, "\\");

while (toker.hasMoreTokens() )

{

fileName= toker.nextToken();

}

}

*********************************
fileName then holds the name of the file. You save the file in database
or
in your file system or ...

> Hi,
>
> I need to upload multiple images, files etc. From turbine application
can
> upload one file at a time and when I upload next time that file is
replaced.

> Is there a way wherein I can upload multiple fies at a time and at
the
same
> time save it with the same name as the uploaded ones. I just want
the
> uploaded files to be added to the earlier uploaded files.

Pls let me know the soln part..
Thanks and Regards
Sridhar