Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Anthony Browne <aa...@widernet.org> on 2006/04/17 21:59:02 UTC

[users@httpd] Forward port 443 requests, but use mod_rewrite on port 80 requests

                        Hello everyone,

Is there a way to use ProxyPass to forward items based on the port number of
the request? I want to forward all requests that use port 443 with ProxyPass
(so that I can use mod_rewrite on all port 80 requests). Is this possible,
or do I need to implement this in mod_rewrite?

Also, I can't use 'ProxyRequests on' because this won't let me use
mod_rewrite when a port 80 request comes in (mod_rewrite is always applied
last). If I need to do this with mod_rewrite, does anyone have any
suggestions as to what I need to do?

                        Thanks