Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by vijay garla <vn...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/28 04:55:16 UTC

ytex merged into trunk

Hello All,

I have merged YTEX into trunk, will keep the branch around a little while
then delete it.  Some non-ytex related changes (I will gladly change/revert
if there are objections):
* ctakes-temporal does not compile; from the email threads I take it that
this is under development and the compilation failures are to be expected.
 I have commented out these modules from the root pom.xml so that ctakes
builds.  I wasn't able to use maven profiles to exclude ctakes-temporal,
not sure why.
* default max memory runctakesCPE/CVD.bat: I have increased this to 2G (was
1G).  I do not think it is possible to run cTAKES with less memory
(definitely not in a 64-bit jdk) when loading the assertion models (which
is the 'default' pipeline).

I will clean up the ytex docs shortly.

Best,

VJ

RE: ytex merged into trunk

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Completely new error.  I have taken this offline until we figure out what is going on.

Posted by vijay garla <vn...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

Re: ytex merged into trunk

Posted by vijay garla <vn...@gmail.com>.

RE: ytex merged into trunk

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Vijay,

[...]

  org.apache.ctakes.ytex.uima.annotators.DBConsumerTest: Unable to initialize group definition. Group resource name [classpath*:org/
[...]
  testDisambiguate(org.apache.ctakes.ytex.uima.annotators.SenseDisambiguatorAnnotatorTest): Unable to initialize group definition. G
[...]
  org.apache.ctakes.ytex.uima.annotators.SparseDataExporterTest: Unable to initialize group definition. Group resource name [classpa