Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by minakshi k <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2000/05/22 13:57:23 UTC

about cocoon

Hello,
all cocoon users,

I am very new to cocoon. Just now I installed cocoon on apache.
There are some APIs of cocoon. I just went through them. But, I didn't get
where and how those APIs can be used.
can you help me by telling how exactly cocoon can help me in designing a Web
site using XML/XSL, how and where can I use cocoon APIs ?

regards,
Minakshi
Systems Engg.

Re: about cocoon

Posted by Morten Primdahl <mo...@caput.com>.
Hello Minakshi.

Read the "Dynamic Content" in the documentation that comes
with Cocoon. I personally started with Producers because
they seemed to be the fastest way for me to get started.

OTOH you could just make some obscure XML document and
write an appropriate XSLT for it and let Cocoon handle
the rest of the fun :)

Morten