Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2018/07/12 11:29:53 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release 1.2.3, release candidate #3

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 5 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:

* vino
* Yaz
* Till (binding)
* Aljoscha (binding)
* Chesnay (binding)

There are no disapproving votes.

Thanks everyone!

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release 1.2.3, release candidate #3

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Please ignore, i messed up the subject line...