Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by MrNinni <mm...@sardegnait.it> on 2009/02/18 16:23:13 UTC

how memorize one variable into the servicemix

Hi,
I have one problem; this is the scenario:
The http-consumer is connected at one client which sends username and
password.
The soap message arrived in the ServiceMix, that redirect it at the
http-provider. It sends the soap message (with username and password) at one
WebService, and it returns the identity. After the WS1 response, the
username and the password, which the SMX has memorized into itself, goes at
the second WS.
How I can memorize the username and password into the ServiceMix? I wouldn't
use a external db.
I'm sorry for my bad English.
Thank you.

Re: how memorize one variable into the servicemix

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

You could solve this by using a servicemix-eip wiretap, to send a copy
of the incoming exchange to the Alfresco endpoint.  Translating this
to servicemix-camel, you could create a Camel route that does a
multicast.  This will send the same message to all endpoints mentioned
in the multicast and will take the response from the last endpoint.
The route would look like
from("...").multicast().to(<Alfresco>).to(<Identity>)

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Posted by MrNinni <mm...@sardegnait.it>.