Posted to user@spark.apache.org by huaxin gao <hu...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/29 01:07:13 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.2.1 released

We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 3.2.1!

Spark 3.2.1 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This
release is based on the branch-3.2 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly
recommend all 3.2 users to upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 3.2.1, head over to the download page:
https://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-2-1.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this
release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Huaxin Gao

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.2.1 released

Posted by Yuming Wang <wg...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Huaxin.

Posted by Yuming Wang <wg...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Huaxin.

Posted by Bitfox <bi...@bitfox.top>.
Is there a guide for upgrading from 3.2.0 to 3.2.1?

thanks