Posted to issues@struts.apache.org by Nikolay Ivanchev <ni...@me.com> on 2021/01/19 15:51:21 UTC

Hard limit of number of form elements submitted to an action?

Hi All

Is there a hard limit of elements in a form when processed by Struts2
We have a form with 11000 chekcboxes and when we submit it, only 5000 checkboxes are sbumitted

Is this a configurable parameter?

Thanks

Re: Hard limit of number of form elements submitted to an action?

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

wt., 19 sty 2021 o 16:51 Nikolay Ivanchev <ni...@me.com> napisał(a):
> Is there a hard limit of elements in a form when processed by Struts2
> We have a form with 11000 chekcboxes and when we submit it, only 5000 checkboxes are sbumitted
>
> Is this a configurable parameter?

Could you provide which Struts version you are using? Also I cannot
recall any of such limitations on Struts' side.

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Hard limit of number of form elements submitted to an action?

Posted by 周雁鸣 <zh...@gmail.com>.
It's limited by tomcat, tomcat allow 10000 parameters by default, struts2
take two parameters per checkbox, 10000/2=5000
https://github.com/apache/tomcat/blob/884b997f5a9a7da9f696d00574d3b727afbfae8c/java/org/apache/catalina/connector/Connector.java#L224

you can change maxParameterCount in server.xml
<Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000"
redirectPort="8443" maxParameterCount="1000000"/>

Nikolay Ivanchev <ni...@me.com> 于2021年1月19日周二 下午11:51写道: