Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Copo <CO...@hotmail.com> on 2008/07/15 16:24:16 UTC

WDSL and JMS

Hi!
I have created a simple JMS consumer SU, and I want to link it with a JSR181
component using *.wsdl file.
At the end of a wsdl file, there is something like that :

<wsdl:binding name=... type=...>
       <soap:binding style=... transport=... />
</wsdl:binding>

<wsdl:service name=...>
       <wsdl:port binding=... name=...>
           <soap:address ... />
       </wsdl:port>
   </wsdl:service>

What syntax should I use to recognize JMS, and to fill these blanks?
Thank you in advance!

Copo

Re: WDSL and JMS

Posted by Copo <CO...@hotmail.com>.
Actually, I already have a jsr181-service exposed on the bus which has an
http-endpoint.
This works fine.

Now, I want to add another endpoint. But this one is a jms endpoint.

Is my approach  conceptually correct? And how could I proceed?

Re: WDSL and JMS

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Copo,