Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Karthik Krishnan <kr...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/08 00:36:11 UTC

Deployment Exception

Hi All,

This is my first mail.I am a newbie to Axis and am generating a
HelloWorldApplication. I have managed to generate the wsdd files and the
stubs and the skeletons.When I try to deploy the wsdd file through the
AdminClient, it asks for the LogFactory instance, which is present in the
commons-logging jar. But when I put the commons-logging jar in the
webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib and set the jar in the classpath, the tomcat upon
starting throws an LogConfigurationException saying that there are duplicate
entries of LogFactory present.

How do I resolve this? Please help!!

Thanks,

Karthik