Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> on 2008/08/01 22:26:06 UTC

[~OT] Looking for a HTML/CSS contractor that knows T5

We are looking for a front-end web developer to join our team. We have both full time and contract positions available. This is for the same project that I posted the developer contractor request for a couple days ago (which is now filled and, yes, we need both!).

Your responsibilities will include:

    • Translate design mockups into XHTML pages.
    • Fix HTML/CSS bugs in existing pages.

Required Skills:

    • Able to understand, navigate, and possibly edit T5 component and page templates
    • Knowledge of CSS, XHTML and creating table-less websites
    • Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and image optimization for web
    • Able to hand code XHTML in a non-WYSIWYG environment
    • Able to code HTML/XHTML which validates against current Web Standards
    • Able to code to meet various levels of accessibility compliance (i.e. 508, WAI Priority 1 & 2)
    • Understanding of cross-browser and cross-platform issues.

Nice to have:

    • Experience with JavaScript, PHP, DHTML, AJAX, or any other fashionable acronyms.
    • Experience with Eclipse is a plus.

Compensation is commensurate with skill level. Please send resumes to htmljobs@ifactory.com . YOU MUST INCLUDE A LINK TO AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO OR LINKS TO CODE SAMPLES TO BE CONSIDERED.
Dan Adams
Senior Software Engineer