Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Brigette Muller <br...@coxtarget.com> on 2001/09/06 20:32:11 UTC

ERROR LOADING EXTERNAL SVG

Hi,

I am getting the following error when trying to load an SVG image. What
am I missing?
I have checked that the batik.jar from the fop.0.20.1/lib dir that comes
with fop is in the classpath.
The SVG was created by Adobe Illustrator 9.0, and opens fine in IE5
w/SVG plugin

thanks for any help...
Brigette

ERROR LOADING EXTERNAL SVG: Can't find bundle for base name
org.apache.batik.dom.svg.resources.dtduris, locale en_US

Re: ERROR LOADING EXTERNAL SVG

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
On Thu, 06 Sep 2001 20:32:11 Brigette Muller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am getting the following error when trying to load an SVG image. What
> am I missing?
> I have checked that the batik.jar from the fop.0.20.1/lib dir that comes
> with fop is in the classpath.
> The SVG was created by Adobe Illustrator 9.0, and opens fine in IE5
> w/SVG plugin
>
> thanks for any help...
> Brigette
>
> ERROR LOADING EXTERNAL SVG: Can't find bundle for base name
> org.apache.batik.dom.svg.resources.dtduris, locale en_US

This is a problem associated with batik. For some reason it is not able to
load a file that is located within the batik.jar.
The file it is trying to lacte is in the jar file as:
org/apache/batik/dom/svg/resources/dtduris.properties

It could aither be a class loading problem, which depends how you are
running it, or some other problem that the batik people should have a
better clue about.