Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andy Edmonds <an...@cs.tcd.ie> on 2004/07/09 17:45:32 UTC

Another (?) Client-side Handler Q

Warning - axis newbie here!
Ok I get all the "server" side handlers, how to implement and configure
them in axis. I however cannot find too much info on client side handlers
with regard to configuring them so they are hooked into the client side
handler chain. I have been able to write custom headers using
org.apache.axis.client.Stub but of course this is not as elegant as using
handlers. Can anyone direct me to suitable documentation/code?

Cheers :)

Andy

Andy Edmonds
Research Assistant