Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kris Rasmussen <kr...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/22 09:13:52 UTC

ognl not setting arrays anymore!

I have noticed that ognl versions 2.6.6 and 2.6.7 no longer set values in arrays correctly. I previously had an image upload component that accepted an arbitrary number of files from a user via a foreach statement and an index into an array however it no longer works with the newer versions of ognl. Anyone else come across this problem?

I can't subscribe to the ognl mailing list so I was hoping someone here might now how I can report it.

Thanks,
kris

http://mail.yahoo.com