Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Sebastian <no...@gmx.net> on 2010/12/01 19:16:21 UTC

wicket-shiro stateless login panel

Can we make the class
org.wicketstuff.shiro.component.LoginPanel$SignInForm extend
StatelessForm instead of Form ?

I put the panel on my stateless home page and if I do a re-login I
always end-up with a Page expired exception. Making the login form
stateless fixes this.

Regards,

Seb

Re: wicket-shiro stateless login panel

Posted by Sebastian <no...@gmx.net>.
It's part of wicketstuff, so no JIRA. I can just commit the change and
add it to the changelog.

Just wanted to have some feedback first.

Regards,
Seb

Posted by Sebastian <no...@gmx.net>.
It's in wicketstuff 1.4.15-SNAPSHOT now.

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
+1