Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2016/03/31 15:53:42 UTC

SLING-5537 (deprecated jcr.base stuff) breaks oak.server bundle, how to fix?

Hi,

The SLING-5537 changes ( http://svn.apache.org/r1731720 ) break the
oak.server bundle - if I try to compile that against
org.apache.sling.jcr.base 2.2.3-SNAPSHOT the OakSlingRepositoryManager
doesn't compile due to the AbstractSlingRepositoryManager changes.

Do we have info on how to adapt AbstractSlingRepositoryManager child
classes to those changes?

The setup(BundleContext, SlingRepository) method in particular is gone
but SLING-5537 doesn't explain why or what replaces it.

-Bertrand

Re: SLING-5537 (deprecated jcr.base stuff) breaks oak.server bundle, how to fix?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Konrad Windszus wrote
> The javadoc still mentions the method setup though: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/sling/trunk/bundles/jcr/base/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/jcr/base/AbstractSlingRepositoryManager.java?revision=1731720&view=markup&pathrev=1731720#l58. Can you fix this then as well?
It's already fixed :)

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: SLING-5537 (deprecated jcr.base stuff) breaks oak.server bundle, how to fix?

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
The javadoc still mentions the method setup though: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/sling/trunk/bundles/jcr/base/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/jcr/base/AbstractSlingRepositoryManager.java?revision=1731720&view=markup&pathrev=1731720#l58. Can you fix this then as well?
Konrad

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.