Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org> on 2003/06/20 15:39:49 UTC

[jelly/jexl] any outstanding patches?

If anyone has any outstanding patches for jelly or jexl, can you please
place them in bugzilla? I'll go through them all in the next week and
apply ones that are appropriate.
-pete

Re: [jelly/jexl] any outstanding patches?

Posted by peter royal <pe...@pobox.com>.
On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 12:10  PM, bob mcwhirter wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Peter Royal wrote:
>
>> If anyone has any outstanding patches for jelly or jexl, can you
>> please
>> place them in bugzilla? I'll go through them all in the next week and
>> apply ones that are appropriate.
>
> Jira?
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10012

ah, yes. jira :)

Posted by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com>.
On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Peter Royal wrote:

> If anyone has any outstanding patches for jelly or jexl, can you please
> place them in bugzilla? I'll go through them all in the next week and
> apply ones that are appropriate.

Jira?

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10012

	-bob

Re: [jelly/jexl] any outstanding patches?

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 02:50  PM, robert burrell donkin wrote:
> good to have you aboard the commons team.
>
> just FYI there's an ettiquette page on the wiki
> (http://nagoya.apache.org/
> wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaCommonsEtiquette) just in case some of our
> habits seem a little strange. please remember to add your name to the
> status file of the components you make commits to. this helps to keep
> track of who's responsible (and so  has a binding vote) for each
> component.
>
> (i guess that i should create a page with this one so that i don't
> have to keep repeating myself to every new committer...)

No problem, thanks for the welcome :)

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
hi peter

good to have you aboard the commons team.

just FYI there's an ettiquette page on the wiki (http://nagoya.apache.org/
wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaCommonsEtiquette) just in case some of our
habits seem a little strange. please remember to add your name to the
status file of the components you make commits to. this helps to keep
track of who's responsible (and so  has a binding vote) for each component.

(i guess that i should create a page with this one so that i don't have to
keep repeating myself to every new committer...)

- robert