Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Paul Bors <pa...@bors.ws> on 2013/12/03 20:38:52 UTC

Re: Problem with SVG Rendering with Wicket 6.5.0

Consult Wicket's website for directions on how to create a QuickStart:
http://wicket.apache.org/start/quickstart.html

If you need help on installing Maven (or a quick tutorial):
http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/maven-in-five-minutes.html

You'll need Maven to create the QuickStart.
Once you created it, reproduce your problem in the newly created project
with the least code possible and attach it to a Jira ticket at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET

~ Thank you,
   Paul Bors