Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Antony Stubbs <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/13 02:08:01 UTC

Wicket-Stuff Releases

Heya,

I may be turning my attention to wicket stuff scala projects.. Was
just wondering what the current situation is with getting wicket-stuff
releases into either the wicket-stuff repo, or maven central? There
seems to be some stuff projects, but not others.

Re: Wicket-Stuff Releases

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Antony,

It's nice to see you again here!

WicketStuff projects are hosted at GitHub now:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/
There are two branches there - 1.4.x and 1.5.x. Not all but most of
the projects are migrated to 1.5.x.
Scala Extensions is one of the upgraded.

WicketStuff/core is released regularly soon after Wicket core itself
and it follows the same versioning. I.e. if you use
wicket-core-1.5.1.jar then it is recommended to use
wicketstuff-xyz-1.5.1.jar. See
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki for more details.

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/wicketstuff/

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 3:26 AM, astubbs <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, wicketstuff-core is completely missing from the "snapshots" repository,
> http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/wicketstuff/ ?
>
> I'm happy to get on top of all this for you btw.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com