Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/12 18:55:02 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] OpenCMIS incubator for Content Mangement Interoperability Services (CMIS)

Posted by Stefane Fermigier <sf...@nuxeo.com>.
So basically what you mean is: "competition, over collaboration" ?

   S.

Web: http://www.nuxeo.com/ - Tel: +33 1 40 33 79 87
New: follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sfermigier

Re: [PROPOSAL] OpenCMIS incubator for Content Mangement Interoperability Services (CMIS)

Posted by Stefane Fermigier <sf...@nuxeo.com>.