Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gsehgal1 <ga...@rocketmail.com> on 2013/05/19 07:26:28 UTC

Disable CXF logging in Jboss Fuse

Hello,
    Is there a way to disable CXF LoggingIntercepter both IN and OUT inside
the FUSE container. We have enabled the camel-cxf feature as we are using
REST. Though it keeps priting out the payload to the console; which we don't
want.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!
Gaurav

Re: Disable CXF logging in Jboss Fuse

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You should ask JBoss Fuse questions on the JBoss Fuse forum which you also did
https://community.jboss.org/thread/228355

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 7:26 AM, gsehgal1 <ga...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>     Is there a way to disable CXF LoggingIntercepter both IN and OUT inside
> the FUSE container. We have enabled the camel-cxf feature as we are using
> REST. Though it keeps priting out the payload to the console; which we don't
> want.
>

> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Cheers!
> Gaurav