Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2019/07/04 00:42:01 UTC

[RELEASE] was: [RESULT] was: [VOTE] Release Apache Flagon (Incubating) v2.0.0

Hi Folks!

Apache UserALE.js 2.0.0 is now available through the following outlets:

- Source Code: [0]
- Downloads:  [1]
- NPM package: [2]

Grats all. This one is a special one—almost all of our initial committers had a hand in building this. I *loved* working on this with all of you. Here’s to more work with a larger community!

[0] https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/releases/tag/2.0.0-06_26_2019 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-flagon-useralejs/releases/tag/2.0.0-06_26_2019>
[1] http://flagon.incubator.apache.org/releases/ <http://flagon.incubator.apache.org/releases/>
[2] https://www.npmjs.com/package/flagon-userale <https://www.npmjs.com/package/flagon-userale>