Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by "Shah, Sumit" <su...@cgi.com> on 2007/08/26 04:40:32 UTC

Issue with WSIF Sequence Element type in ProviderUtils.unWrapPart()

Hello,

I am having some trouble trying to invoke a UDDI V2 Inquiry Service
provided by Aqualogic. My application is running inside WebSphere.

The 'find_binding' operation fails with the following error:

sequence element has no type name:
org.apache.wsif.schema.SequenceElement@4ffa4ffa

org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: sequence element has no type name:
org.apache.wsif.schema.SequenceElement@4ffa4ffa
at
org.apache.wsif.providers.ProviderUtils.unWrapPart(ProviderUtils.java:46
0)

Following the 'find_binding' complex type definition:

<xsd:element name="find_binding" type="uddi:find_binding"
final="restriction"/>

      <xsd:complexType name="find_binding" final="restriction">

            <xsd:sequence>

                  <xsd:element ref="uddi:authInfo" minOccurs="0"/>

                  <xsd:element ref="uddi:findQualifiers" minOccurs="0"/>

                  <xsd:element ref="uddi:tModelBag" minOccurs="0"/>

                  <xsd:element ref="uddi:find_tModel" minOccurs="0"/>

                  <xsd:element ref="uddi:categoryBag" minOccurs="0"/>

            </xsd:sequence>

            <xsd:attribute name="maxRows" type="xsd:int"
use="optional"/>

            <xsd:attribute name="serviceKey" type="uddi:serviceKey"
use="optional"/>

            <xsd:attribute name="listHead" type="xsd:int"
use="optional"/>

      </xsd:complexType>

So what does it mean by "sequence element has no type name"?