Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by bn...@123india.com on 2001/05/01 02:35:22 UTC

RE: MS SOAP low level serializers

Hi KH,
Are u trying to generate your own soap message here...!
where is this SoapSerializer class, Is it written by you or apache soap has it ?.....I searched apache soap
its not there...! I am  planning to test HP Soap
and apache soap interoperatablity....

Regards
Basa

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@computer.org>.
This is VB code using the low level API from the Microsoft SOAP Toolkit, and, yes, it
does involve creating the SOAP message element by element.

Scott