Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2006/01/12 17:58:22 UTC

Re: svn commit: r368396 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: build/win32/win32ver.awk include/ap_release.h support/win32/ApacheMonitor.dsp

The one potential issue I forsee; if someone borrowed the AP_STRINGIFY helper
in their source code.  This only existed in 2.2.0, but if we are aiming at pure
source code compatibility (doesn't affect binary compatibility) I'll restore
this macro.  Comments?

Bill