Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by KhajaAsmath Mohammed <md...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/04 15:42:30 UTC

Kstream to Kafka table

Hi,

I have kstreams table that was created from select statement of ksql table
and kstreams.

Since kstream is process, how do I need to push the data into kafka topic
from this stream? I also want the schema to be created in schema
registry for this topic.

Thanks,
Asmath

Re: Kstream to Kafka table

Posted by Boyang Chen <re...@gmail.com>.
I'm not KSQL expert, but if you want to write SQL queries as commands, you
could check some instructions here:
https://docs.confluent.io/current/ksql/docs/developer-guide/index.html which
is built on top of Kafka Streams.

Re: Kstream to Kafka table