Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/01/19 19:36:51 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "WeLoveVolunteers" by KevinMcGrail

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The "WeLoveVolunteers" page has been changed by KevinMcGrail.
The comment on this change is: Added info about Wiki ACL.
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WeLoveVolunteers?action=diff&rev1=36&rev2=37

   * If you also know perl, you can also read our code to ensure the documentation agrees with what the code does, or to write man pages for perl modules that don't currently have one (see man perlpod).

-  * This wiki is not nearly as complete or as useful as we'd like it to be! Please, help us! You can edit any page on the wiki, just log in! UserPreferences
+  * This wiki is not nearly as complete or as useful as we'd like it to be! Please, help us by editing it! Send a brief request to the [[MailingLists| dev@ list]] to be added to the [[ContributorsGroup|Contributors Group]] including your wiki username.  No mailing list subscription required.

   * There's a lot of stuff in the masses/ directory of the tree that has essentially no documentation.