Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jeremy Arnold <je...@bigfoot.com> on 2003/05/12 23:32:17 UTC

More cleanup

Hello,
    In my documentation efforts I have encountered the following classes
which are no longer referenced.  Please let me know if there is any
reason why these classes should not be deleted (i.e. there is useful
code to borrow from, or the class is a work-in-progress that is not yet
in use):

org.apache.jmeter.gui.GuiReady
org.apache.jmeter.gui.JMeterComponentModel
org.apache.jmeter.gui.JMeterJListModel
org.apache.jmeter.gui.ListDialog

    In addition, the following classes do not include the Apache
license.  (These are in addition to the list of classes I posted a
couple days ago.)  Once again, Mike Stover appears to be the original
author of these classes (except for UnsharedComponent, which isn't marked).

org.apache.jmeter.control.gui.TestPlanGui
org.apache.jmeter.control.gui.LoopControlPanel
org.apache.jmeter.control.gui.UnsharedComponent

Jeremy

Re: More cleanup

Posted by ms...@apache.org.
Sounds like they can all be removed.

-Mike

On 12 May 2003 at 23:32, Jeremy Arnold wrote:

> Hello,
>     In my documentation efforts I have encountered the following classes
> which are no longer referenced.  Please let me know if there is any
> reason why these classes should not be deleted (i.e. there is useful
> code to borrow from, or the class is a work-in-progress that is not yet
> in use):
>
> org.apache.jmeter.gui.GuiReady
> org.apache.jmeter.gui.JMeterComponentModel
> org.apache.jmeter.gui.JMeterJListModel
> org.apache.jmeter.gui.ListDialog
>
>     In addition, the following classes do not include the Apache
> license.  (These are in addition to the list of classes I posted a
> couple days ago.)  Once again, Mike Stover appears to be the original
> author of these classes (except for UnsharedComponent, which isn't
marked).

> org.apache.jmeter.control.gui.TestPlanGui
> org.apache.jmeter.control.gui.LoopControlPanel
> org.apache.jmeter.control.gui.UnsharedComponent
>
> Jeremy

Michael Stover
mstover1@apache.org
Yahoo IM: mstover_ya