Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Scott T. Weaver" <sc...@binary-designs.net> on 2004/08/04 16:40:38 UTC

[J2] Jetspeed 2 can now be deployed to JBoss

Everyone,

David Taylor and I have been working on getting Jetspeed 2 to deploy
into JBoss.   We have met with success, and now have J2 running and
deploying portlets in JBoss 3.2.5.  I have documented and expanded the
steps David Taylor outlined in one of his commits from last night.  The
instructions can now be found on the J2 wiki at:
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/JBossHowTo.

Enjoy!

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <we...@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *