Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com> on 2003/11/18 14:58:29 UTC

Re: Accessing components in foreign pages using RenderBlock

Hi,

Harish, did you ever manage to get the dynamic version to work & would
it be possible to put an example to the list?
The reason for asking lies in the fact that I this is the last bit I
need to get a nicely working TreeTable with every type of (segment
sortable) column required (-/- dropdown, as of yet).

I might be able to whip it myself but why re-invent the wheel?

TIA,
Fermin DCG

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.
Ahh, behold the power of archived lists.
Thx for the effort.

Fermin

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.