Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@vafer.org> on 2003/09/29 05:21:48 UTC

[OT] I am back...

Dear community, friends and folks,

somehow I feel I should explain why I almost disappeared from
this list and became more a lurker than an active member of this
community. I know I don't have to ...but I feel better doing so.

Finally it's official - some of you might know it already:
I am no longer at dff internet & medien. Within the last months
finishing the last projects and leaving dff took most of my
time and energy. So Instead of only being able to paticipate
half-heartedly I decided to better keep my mouth shut.

Anyway... I'm back :) ...looking forward on lot's of RT, discussions,
the upcoming challenges and especially meeting you guys at the
GetTogether again!

Thanks to orixo for organizing the GetTogether. Thanks to you guys
for being the community that I am glad to be a part of.

cheers
--
Torsten

PS: I might wanna do some traveling first but job offers are
     still welcome ;)

Re: [OT] I am back...

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Torsten Curdt wrote:

> Dear community, friends and folks,
>
> somehow I feel I should explain why I almost disappeared from this
> list and became more a lurker than an active member of this community.
> I know I don't have to ...but I feel better doing so.
>
> Finally it's official - some of you might know it already: I am no
> longer at dff internet & medien. Within the last months finishing the
> last projects and leaving dff took most of my time and energy. So
> Instead of only being able to paticipate half-heartedly I decided to
> better keep my mouth shut.
>
> Anyway... I'm back :) ...looking forward on lot's of RT, discussions,
> the upcoming challenges and especially meeting you guys at the
> GetTogether again!

Welcome back, Torsten!

> Thanks to orixo for organizing the GetTogether. Thanks to you guys for
> being the community that I am glad to be a part of.

Thanks for the plug : for those want to come but aren't yet registred,
hurry up and go at http://www.orixo.com/events/gt2003/ !!

Sylvain

Re: [OT] I am back...

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@managesoft.com>.
On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 12:28, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> > Thanks to orixo for organizing the GetTogether. Thanks to you guys
> > for being the community that I am glad to be a part of.
> >
> > cheers
> > --
> > Torsten
> >
> > PS: I might wanna do some traveling first but job offers are
> >     still welcome ;)
>
> Welcome back, mate [I'm using Marcus' accent here ;-)]

*smile* hehehe :)

> Looking forward to see you and all the people I never met IRL before at
> the GT.
>
> Again, people, don't miss it.
>
> Even if we are going to organize these things in the future again,
> you'll never get the feeling of "this is the first time many of them
> met in real life!"

Too true - looking forward to catching up with everyone again on the
6th/7th. Last year was awesome :)

Cheers,

Marcus

Re: [OT] I am back...