Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 张磊 <12...@qq.com> on 2016/10/24 02:14:24 UTC

Lookup Table can be partitioned table?

Hi

I want to konw lookup Table can be partitioned table? I only know when i define a model, i can choose a fact partition table. Can i choose a lookup partitioned table, fact  table and lookup tables which are partitioned want to be joined? Thanks!

Re: Lookup Table can be partitioned table?

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Lookup table is assumed to small, say < 300 MB if you want a number. No
partition is required for such small tables.

Yang