Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Astha Bhatnagar <as...@impetus.co.in> on 2008/08/05 09:06:28 UTC

OAuth status on Shindig-php

Hi ,
This is regarding the OAuth integration with Shindig php.

I understand that the OAuth consumer is up both on java shindig  and php
shindig.
However can I get some pointers regarding the developments
happening at the Oauth service provider side ? Also,  some details
regarding the flow or design shindig is planning to implement the same? What
is the current progress on this module?

I got some references from Chris, as mentioned in attached mail.

Any other references on this front?

Thanks,
Astha
Posted by Gonzalo Aune <go...@gmail.com>.
Well, in the php side we've implemented the OAuth server part which includes
validation of signatures and more, for a better explanation of OAuth you
could see those two links which helps me a lot understanding OAuth =)

http://www.hueniverse.com/hueniverse/2007/10/beginners-guide.html

http://www.hueniverse.com/hueniverse/2007/10/beginners-gui-1.html

If you have specific questions, ask here in the mailing list and im sure
someone can help you, because i dont fully understand what you were trying
to say when you ask for the current progress or the flow, the flow of OAuth
is basically explained in the second link. Hope this would be useful.

G.-