Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2012/01/31 03:53:17 UTC

Trying to get asm to produce proper bundles

I've opened http://forge.ow2.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=316321&group_id=23&atid=350023 with a patch that uses bnd to create proper osgi metadata so repackaging asm will be unnecessary.  Possibly comments indicating this would be useful would help the idea gain traction.

thanks
david jencks

Re: Trying to get asm to produce proper bundles

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Asm accepted my original patch for asm-debug-all and I've now submitted an additional patch for the other asm jars.  If anyone wants to try applying the patch and trying out the jars that would be great.

J-B, what's the servicemix jira number?  I'd like to compare the bundle contents and manifests.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.