Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2012/12/13 14:28:01 UTC

License problem with data bundles in SNAPSHOT repo

Hi,

we are using the Apache SNAPSHOT repo to automatically deploy SNAPSHOTs
from the Jenkins build.

The problem with this configuration is that the data bundles are also
deployed there. But we know that the data bundles contain models that have
a more restrictive license than the Apache License. Therefore, we are not
able to release those artifacts in this form.

Is there a way to exclude the data bundles from the deploy in Jenkins?

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: License problem with data bundles in SNAPSHOT repo

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

and thanks for the fix suggestion. I have created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-874 for this.

Best,
 - Fabian

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.
Hi Fabian,

you could add a specific configuration to the deploy plugin in those
data modules to skip deployment as follows:

   <plugin>
     <artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
     <configuration>
       <skip>true</skip>
     </configuration>
   </plugin>