Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Richard Sitze <rs...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/09/26 22:57:46 UTC

[logging] VOTE for 1.0.2 release: PASS

Updated binding votes are:

+1    4  (scott sanders, richard sitze, robert burrell donkin, costin
manolache)
+0    0
-1    1 (steve caswell: improve log4j support)

The vote PASSES by simple majority.

Thanks to all for educating me on process and function (how to look
someone up as a commons committer).

Forgive me if I've stepped on anyones toes...

I'll take care of the release tomorrow morning, thanks all.
<ras>

Re: [logging] VOTE for 1.0.2 release: PASS

Posted by Richard Sitze <rs...@us.ibm.com>.
To answer a relevant question asked... what's new in 1.0.2?

Bugzilla:

        10825, 12149    NPE exceptions in log factory on some platforms.

Other:
        Security in J2EE environments, by (we hope) appropriate use of
doPriv.

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development

Richard Sitze/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
09/26/2002 03:57 PM
Please respond to "Jakarta Commons Developers List"

        To:     commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [logging] VOTE for 1.0.2 release: PASS

Updated binding votes are:

+1    4  (scott sanders, richard sitze, robert burrell donkin, costin
manolache)
+0    0
-1    1 (steve caswell: improve log4j support)

The vote PASSES by simple majority.

Thanks to all for educating me on process and function (how to look
someone up as a commons committer).

Forgive me if I've stepped on anyones toes...

I'll take care of the release tomorrow morning, thanks all.
<ras>

For additional commands, e-mail: <
mailto:commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>