Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/12 01:46:52 UTC

"Validation Error "_id89": Value is required" in dataTable

I am using <inputText> inside <dataTable>. is there a way to override message?
      Validation Error "_id89": Value is required
  I did not specify id for <inputText>, because it can not bind to backing bean and thus not meaningful.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Photos

Re: "Validation Error "_id89": Value is required" in dataTable

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Use the t:messages component - it will use what it finds in the
column-header instead of the id of the input-component for the
message.

regards,

Martin

--