Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Eric Dofonsou <ew...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/10 16:44:52 UTC

Bug in generating C# Stub from WSDL.

Okay here is my scenario :
I'am hosting a web service trought the BUS :

Stub client -> BUS HTTP Consumer -> BUS Http Provider
-> Web Service on JBoss

This works fine when we are generating the stub in
Java with wsimport.  However when we try to generate
the stub in C#.  We get the following  error :

---
Unabe to import binding 'MyWebServicePortBinding' from
namespace 'http://mynamespce.com'
----

We've traced this to be because the following tag
which is empty  on Jboss is no longer included when
exposed throught the  BUS :
---
Error: Unable to import binding
'MyWebServicePortBinding' from name

space 'http://my.namespace.services.com/'.

  - Unable to import operation 'myOperation'.

  - The operation binding 'delete' from namespace
'http://my.namespace.services.com/' had invalid
syntax.  Missing soap:-Operation binding.
---

Could this be because we are using a WSLDescriptor
object to regenerate the WSDL in the BUS ?  Is there a
workaround for this ?
----
<soap peration soapAction=""/>
---

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Bug in generating C# Stub from WSDL.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, i had the fix locally but it has not been checked in.
This should be ok now.
Please update from svn and give it a try.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Bug in generating C# Stub from WSDL.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Bug in generating C# Stub from WSDL.

Posted by Eric Dofonsou <ew...@yahoo.com>.
Okay
I'am issing the <faultstring /> attribute

--- Eric Dofonsou <ew...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately this is not working I'am getting an
> error exception but it's not the exception generated
> from my stub :
> javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException
> 	at

com.sun.xml.ws.encoding.soap.ClientEncoderDecoder.toMessageInfo(ClientEncoderDecoder.java:84)
> 	at

com.sun.xml.ws.encoding.soap.client.SOAPXMLDecoder.toMessageInfo(SOAPXMLDecoder.java:209)
> 	at

com.sun.xml.ws.protocol.soap.client.SOAPMessageDispatcher.receive(SOAPMessageDispatcher.java:538)
> 	at

com.sun.xml.ws.protocol.soap.client.SOAPMessageDispatcher.doSend(SOAPMessageDispatcher.java:258)
> 	at

com.sun.xml.ws.protocol.soap.client.SOAPMessageDispatcher.send(SOAPMessageDispatcher.java:137)
> 	at

com.sun.xml.ws.encoding.soap.internal.DelegateBase.send(DelegateBase.java:84)
> 	at

com.sun.xml.ws.client.EndpointIFInvocationHandler.implementSEIMethod(EndpointIFInvocationHandler.java:172)
> 	at

com.sun.xml.ws.client.EndpointIFInvocationHandler.invoke(EndpointIFInvocationHandler.java:106)

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/servicemix/incubating-servicemix/3.0-SNAPSHOT/

http://people.apache.org/repository/incubator-servicemix/distributions/
> > are
> > working

> > function is

> > <ew...@yahoo.com>

> > funcitno is

> gnodet@gmail.com>

> > checked
> snapshots

> > JSR
> > both

> > the BUS
> ->
> > BUS

> > generating the

> > gnodet@gmail.com>

=== message truncated ===

Posted by Eric Dofonsou <ew...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Commited !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Bug in generating C# Stub from WSDL.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Bug in generating C# Stub from WSDL.

Posted by Eric Dofonsou <ew...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Bug in generating C# Stub from WSDL.

Posted by Eric Dofonsou <ew...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Bug in generating C# Stub from WSDL.

Posted by Eric Dofonsou <ew...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Bug in generating C# Stub from WSDL.

Posted by Eric Dofonsou <ew...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Bug in generating C# Stub from WSDL.

Posted by Eric Dofonsou <ew...@yahoo.com>.
Okay so here is what I found :

Posted by Eric Dofonsou <ew...@yahoo.com>.
The WSDL comes from JBoss.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Bug in generating C# Stub from WSDL.

Posted by Eric Dofonsou <ew...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.